Consider a rewarding career with South Shore Health, located on Nova Scotia's renowned South Shore. An area which affords a quality of life equal to anywhere in the world! To learn more about our area and the many benefits it offers please visit our "Why Practice Here?" page.
South Shore Health's more than 1100 employees, which include clinical, technical, administrative, and support staff, and over 100 physicians are committed to a high standard of professional and technical excellence.
We are committed to creating a caring and respectful workplace where people:
• are polite, friendly and courteous to others
• treat others as they wish to be treated
• listen and are open to what others have to say
• recognize and value the diversity of others
• are willing to apologize sincerely if they offend someone
• work together to create an environment that is safe and welcoming for all
Please inquire if a position you are looking for is not posted. We keep a list of resumes for people interested in specific careers and may contact you if something becomes available in your area of expertise.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
Unless stated otherwise, resumes must be received in People Services, SSRH site, no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require additional information contact:
People Services Department
Phone: (902) 527-5260