If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24 hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
• Outpatient Mental Health (Adults)
• Outpatient Addiction Services (Adult)
• Outpatient Mental Health (Child and Adolescent)
• Outpatient Addiction Services (Child and Adolescent)
• Community Drop In
• Nicotine Addiction Treatment Program
• Community Support Program (Adults)
• Community Support Program (Child and Adolescent)
• Autism Program
• Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI) Program
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Dawson Centre has two hour parking at the front of the building. There is also additional parking at the back of the facility.
WiFi and Internet Access
Free public Wi-Fi.
Dawson Centre is located on Dufferin St in Bridgewater. It also houses various businesses as well as the MHA clinic.